Ari Amin comes from Kurdistan but he has lived in Sweden all his life. He speaks five different languages and lives in Angered, a city with people and cultures from all over the world. He is the project manager for Street Games and Winter Games and a Coordinator at SISU Sports Educators Väst and Västsvenska Idrottsförbundet.
- Ari, what superpower helped you to achieve your goal?
- When do you feel most supported? When I work with people that respect differences. Everybody is not the same and does not always feel/think same.
- What advice would you give to yourself when arriving in Sweden for the first time? Try to be social and open-minded. A simple greeting can change perspectives.
- Name: Ari Amin
- Age: 28
- Profession: Sport Coordinator at SISU Sports Educators Väst and Västsvenska Idrottsförbundet
- Background: "sport has always been a big part of my life. I have been active in taekwondo, basketball and football."