Aspire Sports, Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sport and the General Secretariat of Sport are excited to welcome Sport Federations, Sport Organizers and Coordinators to the Training Session.
The already 6th European ASPIRE Sport session will be opened by policy makers, sport and political authorities:
- Deputy Minister of Culture and Sport, Mr. Giorgos Vassiliadis
- General Secretary of Sport, Mr. Julios Synadinos
- General Secretary of Immigration Policy, Mr. Miltiadis Klapas
- Special Secretary for Crisis Management Communication, Ms. Fotini Pandiora
- General Secretary of the Hellenic Olympic Committee, Mr. Manolis Kolymbadis
- International Organization for Migration, Office in Greece, Ms. Claudia Samara
One of the key speakers will be Isaia Kioiloglou, Youth Trainer, Representative of the International Olympic Truce Centre. Since December 2017 Isaia is leading Academy of Ambassadors. The educational program aims to empower the participants’ skills in science communication and develop their professional capacities.
- Organizer: co-organised by the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sport and the General Secretariat of Sport
- When& Where: 19.02.2019, Olympic Velodrome, Athens
- Participants Sport federations, among Federations of Kick Boxing, Handball, Cricket, Sport Clubs and Decision Makers in Sport.