ASPIRE TRAINING SESSIONS
The ASPIRE project aims to support sport organisations to offer suitable participation opportunities for refugees and to enhance skills and competences of professionals in sport.
- GERMANY - 30-31 January 2019, Frankfurt
- BELGIUM - 30 January 2019, Mechelen
- FINLAND - 10 December 2018, Helsinki
- SWEDEN - 26 September 2018, Stockholm
- SERBIA - 11 September 2018, Stara Pazova
Partner organisations from 9 countries host training sessions between autumn 2018 and spring 2019. The trainings include hands-on learning opportunities and introduction to the main areas of the training module.
Training session topics:
• intercultural dialogue,
• psychosocial support and
• accessible sport organisations.
The target groups of the training sessions are facilitators, who has the role of empowering participants of sporting activities, including:
- people involved in sport, such as sport instructors, coaches, volunteers, project leaders, administrators, officials, etc.
- In addition, it possibly includes physical education teachers, social and aid workers and refugees with a background on coaching or physical education.
Latest Training Session Impressions: